What is domain registration?
The first step to getting your own website is choosing your domain. This designates your url, for example yourdomain.com . To do so you must first register your desired domain name, usually at a yearly fee.
Please understand that domain registration is not the same as domain hosting. You must have a domain registered in order to apply for hosting.
Domain registration terms of service
- You, the user, are responsible for reading and becoming familiar with these terms of service BEFORE applying for domain registration.
- These terms can change at any time.
- Domain registration through Saperlie costs $15.00 CAD per year.
- By registering your domain with Saperlie, you agree to be held responsible for this yearly $15.00 CAD fee. In the event that you do not pay your fee, Saperlie reserves the right to allow your registration to expire and take down all of the content associated with that particular website after a grace period.
- By registering your domain through Saperlie you understand that for the duration of your registration and/or hosting with us, Saperlie owns your domain.
- Saperlie is not responsible for and does not guarantee storage of your information if your registration expires.
- As a courtesy to you a copy of your records is kept for a grace period of two weeks starting from the expiry date of your registration. However, Saperlie reserves the right to change the length of this grace period without notification or reason at any time.
Transferring a registered domain away from Saperlie
Since it would be ridiculous to me not to, Saperlie can transfer ownership of a domain to at any given time free of charge. Please contact me for more information: email@example.com